P D M Litigation Support Services assist corporate legal teams and outside counsel to efficiently and cost-effectively manage all phases of the e-discovery by delivering high quality consulting services.
P D M Litigation Support Services provide the support and guidance you need to confidently navigate through the e-discovery process. Our expertise serves as an extension of your legal and litigation support teams. We collaborate with you to understand your objectives, priorities, budget and challenges, and we design comprehensive strategies and action plans customised to your requirements.
Data Collection and Collection Strategy
Whether your potentially relevant data resides in multiple locations around the world or a single office, we can be on site quickly to help you respond to a discovery request in the most efficient and forensically sound manner. We work closely with clients to:
- Design and execute a well-defined approach for data acquisition
- Acquire data from a range of file types from disparate sources
- Provide defensible, auditable chain-of-custody processes and procedures
Early Data Assessment
Early data assessment offers your legal team the ability to analyse data populations at the onset of a case based on volume, custodians, file types, repositories, pertinent dates, key terms and concepts, so you can quickly:
- Understand potential litigation risk and exposure
- Make informed decisions about defensible data reduction strategies
- Determine case scope, timelines and estimate review costs
- Develop or confirm review strategy in the earliest stages of the process