Put an end to the pain of managing paperwork with our document management solutions
From the cost of storing and printing paperwork, through to the difficulty of searching through files to find the information you need, managing paper documents can be extremely time consuming, expensive and frustrating!
Here at PDM we offer a range of document management services, designed to make storing and finding information as easy, efficient and enjoyable as possible. From archive management and scanning services, through to hybrid mail and data capture, we work with businesses and organisations of all sizes, helping them improve efficiency whilst saving time and increasing storage space.
What are the benefits of document management and storage?
Whether you’d like to find the information you need at the touch of a button, or dream of a streamlined, clutter free office, our document management solutions can help in a variety of ways:
- We’ll scan and digitise your documents, regardless of their size, shape or age. These digital documents will take up a tiny fraction of the space the paper originals did, enabling you to free up office and storage space.
- Document management is highly secure and easy to use. Rather than searching through a filing cabinet or a pile of paper, you’ll be able to find what you need when you need it. This is a great way to improve efficiency, save time and improve the way you communicate with clients or customers.
- Using a document management system means you’ll be able to view business documents regardless of where you are or what time of day it is.
- Valuable paperwork and business-critical documents are protected from external risks such as fire, flood or theft.
- Documents can be shared, printed or accessed by colleagues in seconds.
- Our services are designed to be tailored to meet your requirements and we also offer specialist services for schools and legal businesses.
Take control of paperwork with our document management and storage solutions
To find out more about the benefits of document storage for your business, get in touch with PDM by calling 01274 883459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org