Document scanning services from PDM – the document experts
If your business relays upon having regular access to documents and records, the chances are that you have large amounts of physical documents to store. Document scanning offers a highly efficient and cost-effective way to reduce the amount of physical storage space your business needs. In fact, our document scanning costs – providing them in an easy-to-access format – equates to just four years of paying for physical archiving. In addition, when you bear in mind that there is a legal requirement to retail documents for at least seven years for tax purposes, our document scanning services offer a cost-effective, efficient alternative.
Here are just a few examples of the benefits of document scanning:
• As already mentioned, the need for space to store physical documents is significantly reduced. This offers the capability to use the space in a more cost-effective, practical way; such as room for new members of staff, equipment or simply a more spacious office!
• Once documents have been scanned they are converted into a digital format. We have the expertise to convert paperwork into formats including PDF, JPG or TIFF, depending on your individual requirements.
• Digital files are much easier to search than their paper counterparts; enabling your team to find the information they need at the touch of a button, rather than having to leaf through mountains of files and folders.
• Digital files are safe and incredibly secure. In addition, you’ll be able to view them regardless of whether you’re in the office or not, making working from home much easier.
• We are able to scan physical documents of all shapes and sizes: from postage stamp size, through to architectural plans and drawings larger than A0 size. In addition, we are also able to scan books and documents currently stored as Microfilm or Microfiche.
Get in touch to find out how PDM can help you cut document storage costs
To discover how our services can help you reduce the time and money you spend on document storage, get in touch by calling 01274 883459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org