Hybrid mail services from PDM
Whether you’d like to save money on mailing costs, or are looking for a more efficient way to deal with incoming mail, PDM Post can help you improve efficiency and reduce the amount you spend. Our hybrid mail services will enable you to send and receive mail directly to and from your desktop:
- Outgoing Hybrid Mail: letters are uploaded to your mail portal and this can be done in a range of ways, whether you want to upload just one letter or a bulk mailing. In addition, all postcodes are validated before mail is sent and once items have been posted, verification is sent to your portal. Last and by no means least, a copy of each letter sent is stored in your portal, ready for you to access as and when you need it.
- Incoming Mail: mail items are collected from a dedicated PO box before being delivered to our secure production centre. Hard copy mail is then opened, the contents digitally captured and uploaded to your portal inbox. At this point you will have the option to download mail and incorporate it into a system of your choice. If required, mail items can be sorted and named according to your requirements.
The benefits of PDM Post
PDM Post offers businesses and organisations a wide range of benefits including:
- A reduction in printing costs and paper consumption.
- Expensive franking machines, toner etc. are no longer required.
- Staff have more time to spend on other, more important tasks.
- We don’t set a minimum volume so you can send/receive as much or as little post as you like.
- You have the option to use just one or both of our services.
Get in touch with PDM to find out more
We are experts in all aspects of document management and offer a wide range of tried and tested services, designed to help your clients save time and money whilst improving efficiency. To find out more about PDM Post or any of our other services, get in touch with us by calling 01274 883459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org