Sending bulk mail can be expensive, not only costing considerable amounts of money, but also taking up lots of staff time. Our PDM-Post service has been designed to help organisations of all sizes cut the cost of printing and processing both inbound and outbound mail.
PDM-Post can be tailored to suit the individual requirements of your business or organisation. Here’s an overview of what’s on offer – you have the option to use the entire service or just one element:
PDM-Post Incoming Mail
• Mail is collected from a dedicated PO box and delivered to our secure production centre.
• Your hard copy mail is opened and digitally captured.
• Your mail is sent directly to your PDM-Post portal inbox.
• From our secure PDM-Post portal your mail can be downloaded and then incorporated into a system of your choice.
• As an option mail items can be named and sorted as you require, this could be using the date received, the details of the sender, and the individual recipient. This metadata is also available in a variety of formats which could enable the direct import to your existing systems.
PDM-Post Outgoing Hybrid Mail
• Letters are uploaded by the user to the PDM-Post portal. This can be done using a variety of formats including Microsoft Word or PDF. They can be uploaded individually or en-mass.
• All post codes are validated prior to postage which eliminates the cost of incorrectly addressed items.
• Verification of posting using the PDM-Post portal.
• Notification is made to you for any letters returned e.g. people have moved away.
• A copy of each letter sent will be stored in the PDM-Post portal.
The benefits of PDM-Post
Using PDM-Post offers a range of cost-effective benefits:
1. Reduced printing costs.
2. Staff can spend time doing productive tasks instead of processing in/outbound mail.
3. No further need for costly franking machines, toner etc.
4. Lower cost per envelope and postal charges.
5. No minimum volumes
6. Paper consumption reduced.
7. You are can chose to use either or both services.
Sending and receiving mail directly to and from your desktop offers substantial savings on mail costs.
If you would like to find out more about how our PDM-Post service could save you time and money, get in touch by calling 01274 883459 or email email@example.com