Document management solutions by the document management professionals
As increasing numbers of businesses are considering how they’ll mange the ‘new normal’: keeping everyone working together but at a safe distance, finding new ways to collaborate and share information is becoming increasingly important. Here at PDM we work with businesses and organisations of all shapes and sizes; offering a wide range of cost-effective solutions, designed to make it as easy as possible for business to run smoothly and efficiently.
What is document management?
The solutions we provide can be thought of as a virtual filing cabinet. However, unlike a physical filing cabinet, the documents stored inside can be shared and accessed regardless of where the users are located. Instead of being stored as paper or ‘hard’ copies, documents are securely stored in the ‘cloud’ where they are instantly available for access by those who need them. Storing documents in this way offers a wide range of benefits which are incredibly useful at the best of times, but during the current situation could provide a way for your teams to return to work. The benefits of moving to a virtual document management system include:
- Fast and efficient ‘share-ability’: documents can be shared, read, accessed or updated by any member of staff. Or, for secure documents, access permissions can be set to protect sensitive data.
- Security: unlike physical documents, virtual ones cannot be lost, stolen or damaged.
- Improved efficiency: instead of spending time searching through filing cabinets or folders for the information they need, your teams will be able to access and share information at the touch of a button. Not only does this vastly improve efficiency, it can also lead to significant cost savings.
- More space: although most of us aren’t at work at the moment, moving to a digital document management system can help you free up physical storage space.
- Versatility and flexibility: digital document management and archiving is suitable for all types of documents; from architectural plans and historical archives, through to financial or legal paperwork. Our systems are highly flexible and we can provide solutions to meet the unique requirements of your business. In addition, we also offer bespoke services for schools, colleges, universities and legal firms.
Get in touch to find out more
To discover how our document management systems can help you meet the challenges of the ‘new normal’, bet in touch with PDM by calling 01274 883459, or email email@example.com