PDM-Post Hybrid Mail services for businesses and organisations of all sizes
We recently launched our brand new Hybrid Mail service and with this in mind, we thought we’d outline some of the benefits PDM-Post could offer your business or organisation.
Save time and money with PDM-Post
Sending out mail is expensive and when you take into account the cost of buying paper, ink for your printer, envelopes, mailing labels and stamps, bulk mailing can prove extremely costly indeed. Our Hybrid Mail service is available for mailings of all sizes and with no minimum volumes, is ideal for businesses and organisations of all sizes. Here are just a few examples of how using this new service could save you time and money:
- Printing out paperwork to mail is expensive, taking into account the cost of paper, printer ink, photocopying, envelopes etc.
- Choosing a Hybrid Mail service is a great way to reduce your business’s carbon footprint by cutting the amount of paper and print consumables you use.
- Expensive franking machines and photocopier toner are no longer required.
- Staff can make better use of their time, rather than spending time processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Our prices are lower per envelope and postal charges.
- No minimum volume – send as much or as little mail as you like.
- You have the option to use either our Outgoing Mail or Incoming Mail services or both.
Designed to provide complete flexibility, our Hybrid Mail services have been carefully developed to help you save time and money. We have many years of expertise in secure document management and by working with us, you’ll have the reassurance of knowing that your company is in safe and reliable hands.
Contact PDM – the document experts
If you’d like to find out more about our Hybrid Mail services, or to obtain a free, no-obligation quote, get in touch with us by calling 01274 883459 or email email@example.com