Discover our range of document management services
From archive management and scanning, through to data capture and hybrid mail, our services cover all aspects of storing, sending, receiving and organising documents. We can help you take control of your processes, helping you save time and money whilst improving efficiency. Here’s how:
- Scanning services: a new approach to document management starts with scanning. We’ll scan your documents – regardless of size, age or type – before turning them into an easily accessible format.
- Data capture: not only do physical documents take up at a lot of storage space, it also takes time to search through them, no matter how well organised they might be! We have the expertise to capture data from scanned and digitised documents, ensuring they’re easy for you to access, share and store.
- Archive management: once documents have been scanned or data capture has taken place, we can offer you a range of options as to how you’d like to access the information. We can provide documents to you in a huge range of media types and also offer a secure online transfer service. Once you have your digital documents, you’ll be able to integrate them into your existing systems, making it easy to incorporate new digital documents in the future.
- Hybrid mail: PDM-Post is our new hybrid mail service and is designed to make sending and receiving mail as quick, efficient and cost effective possible. From private PO box services and bulk mailings, we can help you cut the costs associated with business post.
- Specialist services for schools: schools, colleges and universities have a range of obligations in terms of safeguarding and data protection. We can help you meet your requirements whilst saving time and money on document management.
- Specialist legal services: designed to meet the unique requirements of legal firms, our specialist services will ensure you recover the cost of copying legal documents. We also offer a range of e-disclosure services.
Get in touch with PDM
To find out how we can help you save time, money and improve efficiency, get in touch by calling 01274 883459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org